Top 5 applications Android


Lately I've been walking a lot for the world of Android, the operating system for mobile Google applications and undoubtedly saved the most useful and interesting, I created a list of applications that until now I found most interesting.

Top 5 applications Android


Clearly show all applications are free, there are thousands of applications, many of which are similar with different features and support. From my experience I recommend:
1. Seesmic, the best application for Twitter
2. WordPress for Android, the official implementation of WordPress (the CMS king of the bloggers)
3. Google Earth available for Android (finally!)
4. Weather forecast for the weather (temperature,
rainfall, sunshine ..)
5. Google goggle, the most curious form of Google
Android

Other useful applications (browser, reader, gmail, GCalendar etc. ..) are integrated with Android by default, only for services that Google offers, quite apart, these are the most useful being me.

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 Comments:

 

Sundries article Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Mobile