Finally, something happened that was promised for so long, there were even a joke: «iTunes 11-New Year's gift," and so on. That we got the same: completely redesigned player; remodeled store, more features in iCloud.
And here's what a new tab in iTunes music. Choose music on the album, and details of the compositions of value: iTunes - multimedia processor manufactured by Apple «all-in-one." Allows you to listen to music, including transmitted online radio stations, watch videos, convert media files, and burn music CDs and DVD.
Main features: multi-band equalizer, audio
visualization, creation of "smart" lists auditions, coding without interruption and with the imposition of the normalization volume and much more, including a very good sounding player-friendly interface and the ability to copy songs to memory portable music player
Apple iPod. In addition, iTunes has built-in access to pay services, download music online iTunes Music Store. In the distribution, except for iTunes, is QuickTime.
By default, iTunes uses music in AAC, 128kbit/sek. It is in this format are all purchased through the iTunes Store songs. However, the built-in encoder can be
configured to MP3. Thus, for example, songs from the CD, it will be saved as MP3. Music bought from the iTunes Store has built-in protection mechanism and can not be converted to a regular means of other formats. However, you can record a song on the disc, and then from the disk to copy on your computer in any convenient format.
May 9, 2005 was presented version of iTunes 4.8 which was implemented video support. Users can copy their films and videos in the library iTunes. October 12, 2005, when iTunes 6 was released to the iTunes Store came first video: music videos and TV shows.
As of September 5, 2007 in the iTunes Store
features more than 550 TV shows, more than 70 films. Videos purchased through iTunes Store is usually encoded at 540kbit/sek in protected MPEG-4 (H.264) and has a sound track in the AAC format at a speed 128kbit/sek. iTunes supports video formats. MOV,. MP4, 3GP and other
You can easily buy their favorite TV shows and TV series and watch them on your PC, Mac, iPod-or iPhone-e e.
There are audio and video podcasts. Podcasts are distributed as free, and with the fee.
You can listen to any of the hundreds of radio stations online. You will need a stable internet connection at a speed of at least 56 kbit/s (recommended at least 128 kbit/s).
iTunes Store - on-line store built into iTunes, where you can buy not only music, but also movies, podcasts and TV shows. ITunes Store is now fully available in only 22 countries - the United States, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg,
Netherlands, New Zelanii, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, UK . In all other countries (the full list of 70 countries). The cost of the songs in the iTunes Store 99
cents (as with protection and without). However, not all songs are available without protection. Heterogeneity, and the absence of any content in different countries-due to the position holders of content. Apple has the right only to the section with the software for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The rest of the content (music, video, etc.) -is owned by the major record companies and movie companies in Hollywood. Only content owners can decide - in the store what country do their work accessible.
Also, the latest version of iTunes and firmware updates iPhone and iPod Touch to version 2.0, it is possible to download applications from the AppStore for iPhone and iPod Touch on a paid or unpaid basis.
The package includes the program iTunes QuickTime Player.
Features of iTunes:
- The Biggest Legal Directory of Music. Choose from more than 700.000 tracks from the five major record companies and from more than 450 independent. All the songs have a free 30-second samples of a trial.
Here you will find hundreds of exclusive tracks and many rare albums.
- Auto sync with iPod. Somewhere to go? Bring along your favorite songs. There are pictures? Now you can copy them to the iPod Photo and view on the road or on the TV.
- Tie iTunes and stereo system wirelessly. With iTunes and base station AirPort Express Base Station, you can transfer the music signal from the computer (Mac or PC) to your home stereo system or powered speakers.
- Share your taste by iMix. Publish your playlists (iMixes) to all users Music Store. Evaluate lists iMixes other music lovers to change their position in the ranking, while discovering new music.
- Party. Now you will have your own DJ at parties-the playlist is always full of songs. Add, remove and rearrange their positions "on the fly" to create a suitable collection to date.
- Print inserts for the CD. Create stunning CD jewel case inserts for albums or CDs collections of songs with design templates designed for both color and black-and-white printers.
- Open the music. Be aware of the fact that they are playing more than 1,000 radio stations in the United States. Take your music and audio books to films. Watch music videos and download the track to them.
- Samples in the playlist, and Quick Links. Keep samples of music in his record collection to buy them then. Find more songs of your favorite artists with quick links from library.
- Automatically convert WMA to AAC. Convert music saved in Windows Media Player (unprotected files WMA) format AAC.
- Apple Lossless. Import music from a CD with no loss in sound quality and is half the size of files with the new encoder. Played only in iTunes and iPod.
- Navigating the multimedia library, search letter by letter, the presentation of data in a list, grid, CoverFlow.
- The organization of multimedia libraries, creating playlists, smart playlists, folders.
- Genius - a technology for creating playlists (by selecting a suitable composition program offers songs from the Internet).
- Edit metadata of songs, such as "author", "composer", "cover", etc.
- Record and import songs from a CD drive.
- Play music, movies, podcasts, multi-band equalizer, visualizer mode, the mini-player.
- Buy songs online.
- Sync with iPod, iPhone and Apple TV.
Download iTunes 18.104.22.168 x86 (mirror) (83.01 MB) | x64 (mirror) (84.72 MB)